- Producer: Cooperativa Tarrazu
- Region: Tarrazu
- Type: 100% Arabica
- Roast Profile: Omni Roast
- Altitude: 1200 – 1900 MASL
- Process: Washed
- Varieties: Caturra, Red and Yellow Catuai
- Flavor Notes: Cocoa Nibs, Melons, Grapes
From the world-famous coffee region of Tarrazú in Costa Rica comes La Pastora – a balanced coffee with citrus acidity and a beautiful body carrying notes of cocoa nibs and melons with a grapy finish.
La Pastora is a branded coffee that is solely produced by CoopeTarrazú R.L. The cooperative prides itself on a focused set of commitments to sustainability, protection and improvement of the environment, high-quality products/services and improving the quality of life of its members and the associated community.